Treat yourself to an unprecedented chance to discover The Camp
– close to the lovely city of Aix en Provence –
for a spectacular seminar dedicated to
Virtual, Mixed and Augmented Reality for Social Impact in Europe!
This is a rare opportunity to discover The Camp – the first European campus
dedicated to emerging technology and social innovation, newly opened just this summer.
Here is what is included in your VR-MR-AR for Impact Seminar
- Full access to 45 keynotes, lectures, and workshops
- One to One meetings with 25 of the best worldwide specialists of VR-MR-AR for Impact.
- Project mentoring and coaching.
- First-hand VR-MR-AR experiences, including I Am Robot, a multi-user VR Experience, which premiered at Siggraph in Los Angeles last summer.
- Invitation to our welcome cocktail, two thematic lunches, two thematic dinners – on topics such as Neuroscience, Empathy, Storytelling, Mental Health, Business Models, and more… A perfect way to connect with your peers, share ideas, and get inspired.
- Full Access to the Seminar archive – all the talks and keynote will be recorded.
- A private visit of The Camp, the first European Campus dedicated to emerging technology and social innovation, newly opened just this summer.
Join the VR-MR-AR for Impact community at thecamp
Formerly of Oculus/Google/Pixar – USA
Co-Founder, Emblematic Group – Former Editor, Vanity Fair – USA
Prof. Kwangyun Wohn
Professor Emeritus and Founding Dean of the GSCT (Graduate School of Culture Technology) at KAIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology) – Korea
VR Director of Avengers VR Experience and I am Robot, Daffy London – UK
Rachid El Guerrab
Director of Engineering, Google – USA
CEO, The Play Nice Institute – The Netherlands
Founder, The Inspiracy / Former Chief Game Designer, Google – USA
Executive Producer, Google Spotlight Stories
…and many more experts for one of the most intense two-days seminar
dedicated to VR-MR-AR for Impact ever conceived.
Learn, discover, appreciate…
Learn and work
Bring your own project
Learn and work with seasoned professionals through a mix of lectures, workshops and hands-on activities. Networking functions will give you a unique opportunity to put your own work on the radar of the most VR-MR-AR successful companies in the world. Lovely dinners in the finest Aix en Provence restaurants will spice your stay in one of the most beautiful cities on this planet!
Discover the Art and Science of designing VR games for Mental Health, dive into Neuroscience, VR, and Social Impact, push the boundaries of multi-user room scale VR Experiences, get immersed in a refugee camp or jump into the middle of a terrorist attack, join a master class on building for empathy and presence in VR/AR…
Bring your own project for a chance to benefit from project mentoring and coaching by over twenty of the best worldwide specialists of VR-MR-AR for Impact.
Appreciate first-hand VR-MR-AR experiences, including I Am Robot, a multi-user VR experience, which premiered at Siggraph in Los Angeles last summer.
A seminar powered by The Camp – the first European campus dedicated to emerging technology and social innovation –
and Games for Change Europe – Games for Change empowers game & VR creators and social innovators
to drive real-world impact through games, VR, AR & MR.